WELCOME TO SORSELE FISHING!
We have for several years been applying long-term and sustainable rules for the preservation and enhancement of the natural fishing population. We have streams where only fly fishing is allowed and multiple Catch & Release waters.
Laisälven, Gargån, Stensundsforsen, North Svergoträsk, Harrträsket, Olsträsket, Storjuktan, Snorsen and many other waters – on the same fishing license!
We also have small game hunting on a 4.000 hectare area where Borgjaure Hunting & Fishing Camp is centrally located. Experience hunting hare and forest birds in the mountain forest reserve!
Sustainable fishing, with rules like maximum size instead of minimum size of the fish you can keep. Lakes and streams with Catch & Release and only fly fishing allowed. Bag limits at all waters. Only 2 fishes per angler and day (trout and char only 1 fish). Perch are not included in the Catch & Release rules.
This rules gives us the high quality we have today and give future generations of fishermen the chance to experience the same quality as we do today.
BUY FISHING LICENCE
– To find out more about the prices and how to buy fishing licence, click here.
– Buy fishing licence online, here.
GENERAL RULES APPLICABLE TO ALL WATER
– Prohibition to fish with live bait; worm, maggot, shrimp or copy such as PowerBait (only summer season, during the winter fishing live bait are allowed). Generally grayling fishing is prohibited from 15/3 to 31/5.
– Fishing from float tube allowed.
– Catch Limit (only trout, char and grayling): 2 fish/fishermen/day. Including 1 trout, and 1 char.
– Maximum size: Grayling, trout, char and perch 40 cm (over 40 cm must be released). Maximum size pike 80 cm. Maximum size is used to increase the chances of catching trophy fish in the area, as well as increasing the number of large individuals in the population which gives a higher production.
Fishing waters in Sorsele with special rules in addition to the general. Catch & Relese on all char, trout and grayling. In Njukterbäcken and Olsbäcken, only fly fishing is permitted. Moreover, the fishing activities carried out in the most gentle way possible for the fish.
1. Borgjaure Jakt- & Fiskecamp, reserved for cabin guests during the summer time.
2. Nalovardotjärn C&R.
3. Snorsen C&R.
4. Njukterbäcken C&R, only fly fishing.
5. Olsbäcken C&R, only fly fishing.
6. Sejorbäcken C&R, only fly fishing.
7. Gargån C&R, only fly fishing.
8. Norra Svergoträsk C&R on char and trout
– Borgjaur Jakt- & Fiskecamp
Grill house in Borgjaur Jakt- & Fiskecamp at winter season. In the winter you have to use snowmobile our skiing to reach the camp. There are about 4 km to go from the road (Nalovardo skicenter).
To translate the whole page to desired language,
choose language in the right sidebar above.
For more information and booking, contact Ulrik Thureson
Phone: 0046 (0)70 217 71 38
Hope to see you soon!